Enter the world of miniature room model building with this outdoor room. There's plenty to do to keep you busy as you cut, fold, glue and transform the supplied pieces into a delightful keepsake. This is a great project for a grandparent/parent to complete with a child, or the perfect gift for those who love hands-on activities.
Get 15% Off Robotime
Limited offer: Join our newsletter to instantly receive a discount off Robotime.
- Moderate ★★☆☆☆
- Average build time: 12 hours
- Various wood, paper, cloth and metal parts
- Illustrated instruction manual
- 2 x CR2032 lithium batteries
- Craft knife
- Model Number: DGM05
- Assembled size: 179 x 129 x 165 mm
- Box size: 268 x 206 x 50 mm
- Not a toy - not suitable for children 3 or under
- Includes small parts that could be a choking hazard
What you see is what you get
Yes, everything you see in the photos is supplied. Printed paper, cloth, wooden parts, LED lighting as well as glue, paint and a brush. You will need 2 commonly available batteries to power the lights and some scissors or a craft knife.
Detailed instruction manual
An illustrated English instruction manual is included. Each task is clearly described and there are many colour photos to show you how to assemble each part and where to place everything.
Incredible attention to detail
A lot of effort has been spent on little things such as drawer handles, picture frames and accessories. Turn on the LED lights and you’ll have a realistic-looking room.
What could possibly go wrong?
These miniature rooms take many hours to build and require patience and care. As with all DIY Kits, the more skill and experience you have, the better the result. If you're not careful, you could damage parts during removal, lose parts or install parts the wrong way round. Some parts are delicate and can get damaged if you apply too much pressure. Take your time and enjoy the experience.
What is the recommended minimum age to build this kit?
10 - however at this age an adult will need to step in occasionally to help out. All kids are different of course, but we're going to say that an average 15 year old could most likely build it independently.
What is the recommended maximum age to build this kit?
If you have steady hands and patience then the only thing left to stop you is your eyesight.
How long will the battery last?
It's an LED, so expect to get several hours of use.
Are the batteries hard to find?
No - the lighting is powered using a common lithium battery (see requirements above) available from hardware stores, supermarkets and chemists.
Do any parts move?
Is the model fragile?
It's unlikely to get damaged if it topples over, but if it is dropped from a height then be prepared for disappointment.
I love these miniature rooms! Do you have any more?
Sure do - check out the full range of Robotime Miniature Rooms.
Shipping is calculated based on the total weight of your order and several options are available during checkout. To view your options before committing to an order, add this item to your cart and then use the shipping calculator on the cart page. If this is the only item you're ordering from us then your choices include:
- Australia Post parcel - faster delivery than the letter service and includes tracking.
- Australia Post express - fastest delivery with tracking.
- We are an Australian business located in Sydney. If the item is available to purchase, it means the stock is in our warehouse ready for immediate despatch.
- Orders that are received by 12 noon that are being delivered by Australia Post are despatched the same day, otherwise the next business day.
Hit that blue Message Us button at the bottom of this page or complete our contact form.