When it's time to leave the bedlam behind, enter the Family Hall, a much loved and charming miniature room. Put on a pair of slippers, sip a cup of tea and read a fine novel, in this private space. Surrounded by tranquil lighting, your special 'me' time has arrived.
The Family Hall is a great kit to start if you are new to miniature rooms. With lots of bits to build, the room is affordable and great value.
- Various wood, paper, cloth and metal parts
- LED lighting kit
- Illustrated English instruction manual
- Acrylic dust cover box
- Tool kit; scissors, craft knife, tweezers, ruler, screwdriver
- Small paintbrush
- Model Number: M012
- Model weight: 380 grams
- Box weight: 480 grams
- Assembled size: 14.6 x 10.5 x 12.2 cm
- Box size: 18 x 8 x 15 cm
- Not a toy - not suitable for children 3 or under
- Includes small parts that could be a choking hazard
What you see is what you get
Yes, everything you see in the photos is supplied. Printed paper, cloth, wooden parts, LED lighting as well as glue and paint.
Brighten up your miniature room with the supplied lighting kit. Both the wall lamp and floor lamp have an LED light.
Incredible attention to detail
A lot of effort has been spent on little things such as flowers, picture frames and accessories. Turn on the LED lights and you’ll have a realistic-looking room.
What could possibly go wrong?
These miniature rooms take many hours to build and require patience and care. As with all DIY Kits, the more skill and experience you have, the better the result. If you're not careful, you could damage parts during removal, lose parts or install parts the wrong way round. Some parts are delicate and can get damaged if you apply too much pressure. Take your time and enjoy the experience.
What is the recommended minimum age to build this kit?
12 - however at this age an adult will need to help. All kids are different of course, but we're going to say that an average 15 year old could most likely build it independently.
What is the recommended maximum age to build this kit?
If you have steady hands and patience then the only thing that can stop you is your eyesight.
How long will the battery last?
The light is an LED, so expect to get many hours of use.
Are the batteries hard to find?
No - the lighting is powered by common button batteries available from hardware stores and supermarkets.
Is the model fragile?
Fragile like glass? No, but many parts are delicate and could damage easily from pets, children or a fall. The supplied acrylic box helps keep it intact and dust-free.
I love these miniature rooms! Do you have any more?
Sure do - check out the full range of Miniature Room Kits.
Shipping is calculated based on the total weight of your order and various options are available during checkout. To view prices before committing to an order, add this item to your cart and then use the shipping calculator on the cart page. Options include:
- Australia Post parcel - standard parcel delivery including tracking
- Australia Post express - fastest delivery including tracking
- We are an Australian business located in Sydney. If the Add to Cart button is displayed above, it means the item is in our local warehouse, ready for immediate despatch.
- Orders that are received by 12 noon are despatched the same day, otherwise the next business day.
Hit that blue Message Us button at the bottom of this page or complete our contact form.