Can't decide? Looking for the perfect present? Scared of Gift Cards?
We've got you covered!
Ensure your partner, spouse, significant other, son, daughter, grandchild, grandparent, office colleague, boss or friend receives the perfect present with a DIY Kits Gift Card.
- 3-year expiry
- No fees
- Backed by a 24-year old Australian company
Giving a gift card used to be a guaranteed way of avoiding disappointment but many Australians have been burnt with gift cards that became worthless when the issuer went broke. Plus some cards attracted fees or could only be redeemed within a short time frame. That's a terrible result for both the giver and receiver of the gift card.
While there are no guarantees in life (yeah okay, there's that death and taxes thing) the DIY Kits gift card is a pretty safe bet. You've got a generous 3 years to use it and there are no fees. The reason some people have been stung by gift cards is the issuers have been large multi-store businesses with massive overheads. DIY Kits is a small but solid service owned and operated by RickSure, a private company established in 1995. We're here for the long run but there are some terms and conditions:
Terms and Conditions
- This is an electronic gift card - no physical card is supplied
- It is your responsibility to note the expiry date and redeem the balance prior to the expiry date
- Any balance remaining on the card after the expiry date is not redeemable
- You cannot use a gift card to purchase other gift cards
- The initial card value or any outstanding balance is not redeemable for cash
- If the full balance is not redeemed in a single purchase, the remaining value is stored for future use
- The holder of the gift card is responsible for the use and safety of their gift card
- Any intended use beyond a conventional consumer purchase (e.g. promotions, or giveaways) requires our written permission
How do I purchase?
At the top of this page, select an amount and add it to your cart. Checkout in the usual way and an electronic card will be emailed to you.
What happens after I purchase?
An email is sent to you containing the necessary details.
How do I give the gift card to someone?
Simply forward them the confirmation email.
Can I buy multiple cards for family and friends?
Can I buy multiple cards for a business purpose?
If they're just for gifts such as an employee incentive then go for it. However, if you're planning something broader such as a consumer giveaway or other marketing event, we need to have a chat first.
What happens if I lose my card or need to check the balance?
We can provide the necessary details to the original purchaser.
What if I have a question or concern?
We're here to help - contact us