These heavy duty wheeled nippers are perfect for many DIY cutting activities including:
- stained glass
- ceramic tiles
When you've cut some material and the edge isn't quite as you'd like, you use these to nip away small bits at a time until you have achieved your desired shape. They're easy to use and last a long time.
- Strong, drop-forged steel
- Comfortable plastic handles
- Spring loaded for easy operation
- Strong, long-lasting blades
- Blades can be rotated to prolong operating life
- Length: 200mm (8")
- Weight: 340 grams
It's normal for the blades to not meet in the middle when closed. If they did, you would end up crushing the material instead of nipping it.
Broken fragments can fly off quickly so be sure to always wear safety glasses.